Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Junge Fotografie at Google+

Junge Fotografie is now represented at Google+ and informs there regularly about special offers, new projects, and other photographic subjects as well as offering 2 platforms (Google Local) where customers can share their experiences with me and my work or read the experience reports of others to get more information.

On my websites I also included at Projects and References and at Über mich the opportunity to share your recommendations with only one click at the +1 - button with your friends and therefore make my work known to a wider circle of people.

So if you want to stay informed about Junge Fotografie add me at the following link - Nina Hüttmann @ Google+ to your circle and get every post automatically in your feed.


To read some experience reports about Junge Fotografie or to post your own you now have the following options:

1. Junge Fotografie - Nina Hüttmann (Portrait- & Peoplephotography)


and of course

2. Junge Fotografie - Hochzeitsfotos (Weddingphotography) 
 

I look forward to your feedback and the hopefully soon coming spring with the first warm rays of sunshine!

Nina